Complaint Review: Kyle Leon

• Submitted: Mon, May 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Kyle Leon

Kyle Leon Muscle Maximizer, Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer After multiple times guarantees a no questions asked money back guarantee, they have completely ignored my requests for the refund. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I can help you.

*Consumer Comment: Not getting refund from Kyle Leon

*UPDATE Employee: Kelly- Muscle Meals Inc.

Very simple, I saw the ad on the web, promised myself I would not get suckered into it. However, he said so many times in the advertisement that if you don't like the product, you have 60 days to return it, no questions asked, full refund. After day 1, I realized my computer wasn't compatible with their software, and e-mailed customer service explaining the problem. They e-mailed me back within 24 hours, trying to help me fix it. When it still didn't work, I e-mailed them again, and again, they e-mailed me back promptly and tried to help me. Well, after just a few days, I wanted my refund, and of course, no response to my requests. Finally after about my 4th or 5th e-mail request (they don't have a phone number), I received an e-mail saying it takes three business days to respond to a refund request. Well, here we are one month and about 10 e-mails later, and there has been no refund, no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kyle-Leon/internet/Kyle-Leon-Muscle-Maximizer-Somanabolic-Muscle-Maximizer-After-multiple-times-guarantees-a-724738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kyle Leon

I can help you.

AUTHOR: KKSP - (Canada)

Hello there,

As per my message above, I work for muscle Meals Inc and can certainly help you get the resolve you are looking for. Please write to me at kelly@musclemealsinc.com so that I can get your order information and get you fixed up.

Not getting refund from Kyle Leon

AUTHOR: Nana - (United States of America)

I ordered his program, I downloaded all the stuff  he offered , made a password took a quick look at the program.
The next day I tried to read the rest of the information and I tried to log in but I couldn't.
After so many emails to help me make a new password still can't get into the plans and the menu.
I sent an email to refund my money I can't get any respond except saying that your request has been updated..
(they don't have a phone number)
I sent an email saying that I need to speak to a human being... and still waiting.

Kelly- Muscle Meals Inc.

AUTHOR: KKSP - (Canada)

Hi there ,

My name is Kelly and I work for Kyle Leon (muscle Maximizer/customized fat loss programs). I came across this posting and wish to tell you that we do in fact want to help you and I will forward your complaint off to the correct people in order to have your complaint addressed and your issue resolved.

We want nothing more that to have our customers happy.

If your issue has still not been taken care of, please contact me directly with you email address and phone number so that we can get this resolved.

Kelly S.