Complaint Review: Kyle Park

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Terry G — Texas U.S.A.
Kyle Park
R.R. 620 Austin, Texas United States of America

Kyle Park, Bodie Ostrander,, Con artist, Rock band, Bi sexual, Used, Scammer, Police, forced sex Austin, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Predators

*Consumer Comment: REALLY?

*Consumer Comment: what???

*Consumer Comment: I think it all comes down to one thing....

I first met bodie (dont know if thats his real name) at a Kyle Park concert in south Texas 5 months ago, yes he's cute and funny, he was selling shirts but let me know he wrote the songs for the band.  I like the songs alot.  Hes is a big flirt, even with my best friend and asked if we could hang out after the show to meet kyle and smoke some pot, crack or whatever on the bus, he called it sidewinder (stupid name). I said maybe maybe not cause my parents would kill me ! we did wait and meet bodie later, kyle didnt like us much at first......the bus smelled like piss and lotion. i dont know what happened but we woke up with bodie in a crappy motel the next morning and i smelled like urine.  maybe it was me, we were lacking clothes and purses, i dont know what happened.  after harrassing bodie to wake up he responded with what do you  b*****s want.......omg. we needed a ride and some money, he said the party is over b*****s, you swung and missed......I said where's kyle hes responded with kyle wouldnt sleep with anyone over 16, i threw my cup at him and said im 17 1/2 and i need a ride home ******e

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kyle-Park/Austin-Texas-78732/Kyle-Park-Bodie-Ostrander-Con-artist-Rock-band-Bi-sexual-Used-Scammer-Police-for-792508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kyle Park

Predators

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

If this is indeed a true story, let me tell you that you are very fortunate so far.

If you don't get smarter and make better choices, you will end up in serious trouble.  Jail, pregnant, infected with STDs or dead.

Wise up, there are predators everywhere.

REALLY?

AUTHOR: Tsancho - (USA)

Isn't it amazing how youth is so squandered upon the young. ***Hes is a big flirt, even with my best friend and asked if we could hang out after the show to meet kyle and smoke some pot, crack or whatever on the bus*** RED FLAG. the rest is just too sad to comment on...

what???

AUTHOR: SB - (United States of America)

what are you trying to report?? This makes no sense whatsoever!

I think it all comes down to one thing....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

YOU were really, really stupid.

You're lucky worse didn't happen.