Complaint Review: Kyle Prall

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: Txvsbigapple — Lockhart Texas
Kyle Prall
Internet USA

Kyle Prall Obtained some arrest photos of me and posted then to his site for personal gain. Internet Internet

This company along with many others are exposing people's arrest photos And asking you to pay a fee to have it removed! In my opinion this is extortion! I've already paid my dues and I'm not paying some third party guy who obtained people's information for personal gain to remove my photo! This is wrong! I can't get a job because of this mugshot!

I'm not a thug or a criminal! We all make mistakes. I can understand sex offenders we should all know about! But people who got arrested for jay walking or whatever shouldn't be exposed like this. I have children and college degree And can't progress because of this bustedmugshots.com, creator Kyle Prall! Im not paying him any money to have my photo removed, this guy is getting rich.

Its very embarrassing and humiliating That my friends and family can access this and employers. Something has to be done. This can destroy a lot of people trying to make an honest living! Please help us shut this guy down from further destruction on people's lives!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kyle-Prall/internet/Kyle-Prall-Obtained-some-arrest-photos-of-me-and-posted-then-to-his-site-for-personal-ga-1050160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kyle Prall