- Report: #977275
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kyocera Wireless
Kyocera Wireless9520 Towne Centre Drive San Diego, California United States of America
Kyocera Wireless Lousy product and support San Diego, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Allow me to present my opinions of the good and bad of this phone.
- size and weight of the phone are nice.
- support for microSD cards.
- bluetooth support
- The phone has a cheap, plastic feel to it.
- The proprietary website browser does not save your homepage preference and only displays text and pictures. No multimedia support.
- The phone's media player does not support the standard way of storing mp3 files on an sd card (artist\album\title format) but only works if you place ALL your mp3s in a certain directory.
Less than one month after purchasing it new:
- the touchscreen became intermittently non-responsive until it was not functional at all.
- The charging port stopped working
- Kyocera refused to honor the warranty because the charging port was damaged, though they would gladly repair the phone for $57.50. Needless to say, I now own an $80 paperweight.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kyocera-Wireless/San-Diego-California-92121/Kyocera-Wireless-Lousy-product-and-support-San-Diego-California-977275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.