Complaint Review: L A Fitness

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Member — Marietta Georgia
L A Fitness
Atlanta, Georgia USA

L A Fitness Outright Lied to me about what membership included. HIGHLAND VILLAGE, Texas Georgia

A sales Girl named Jennifer from Highland Village Texas called me a half dozen times to renew my 7 yr old membership. She stated that I had a VIP membership and therefor my wife could use a guess pass whenever she wanted to visit the gym. She also said My renewal would be for 13 months...not 12....So I signed up and paid for another year. . found out that she lied... called her back and she said she could not do what she had promised and could not do anything about it. Home office said so sorry... the club I go to said the same... Very lame organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-A-Fitness/Atlanta-Georgia-30062/L-A-Fitness-Outright-Lied-to-me-about-what-membership-included-HIGHLAND-VILLAGE-Texas-G-1129540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L A Fitness