Complaint Review: L A W S International, Inc

• Reported By: David — Casselberry Florida United States of America
L A W S International, Inc
2908 Lakeview Drive Fern Park, Florida United States of America

L A W S International, Inc Crooks and Liars Security Service Fern Park, Florida

Do not work for this company. I was told what my hourly wage would be at the time of my hire. I soon found out from other employees that they do not even pay what they tell you. I spoke to my supervisor who back peddled his way out of the conversation and told me a different dollar amount. A bad deal at the beginning is bad through out, so I quit. Two weeks later I received a check for the two days I worked and was paid at minimum wage which is a dollar less than what I was told and two dollars less than what I was promised at the time of hire.

It doesnt end there. To my surprise this company sent me out on a job without conducting a background or drug text. What kind of "security" company sends out employees without verifying history. Then has the nerve to deduct $30 from my paycheck for the cost of the background and drug test (which again I never took).

They tell employees to go to their office every Monday to pick up the schedule between 10am-2pm. I called no answers, stopped by and nobody was even there. Then they have the nerve to say I never picked up my schedule. I called various times during the week, phone was finally answered told I would be called back with a schedule. No call back. Called again the next day was told they might have a spot for the weekend and would be called back. No call back again, called several times with no answers. Then comes Saturday get a call saying I never showed up to work on Friday??? Seriously? How did it go from possibly having a position for you to "hey why didnt you show up"?

Sure you'll be hired as soon as you walk in the door but dont waste your time working here, there are reputable companies out there and this is not one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-A-W-S-International-Inc/Fern-Park-Florida-32730/L-A-W-S-International-Inc-Crooks-and-Liars-Security-Service-Fern-Park-Florida-927553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L A W S International, Inc