Complaint Review: L A Weight Loss

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Downsville Louisiana
L A Weight Loss
laweightloss.com Monroe, Louisiana U.S.A.

L A Weight Loss Did not send me a rebate that i was intitled to. Monroe Louisiana

I was due a rebate from L A Weight when they closed the Monroe office . I was told that I would receive my rebate due to the fact that I has completed my obligation at the time that they decided to close the center.

I also was told that the corporate office would send me the remainder of L A lights that I had already paid for. Well as you can guess I have yet to receive them.

The corporate office will not return my phone calls

. I just want what is owed to me. I completed my obligation and I feel like that they should do the right thing and pay everyone what is owed to them.

Brenda
Downsville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-A-Weight-Loss/Monroe-Louisiana-71203/L-A-Weight-Loss-Did-not-send-me-a-rebate-that-i-was-intitled-to-Monroe-Louisiana-450950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L A Weight Loss