Complaint Review: L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank

• Submitted: Wed, April 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: Edwina — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank
City Square Drive, Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank Care Credit Ripped off and expected to continue to pay Jacksonville, Florida

I joined L A Weight Loss in 2007 after seeing their commercial on the television.  I was paying for services, counseling and what they call LA Lites and more on a Care Credit Card which I obtained through them.  GE Money Bank at some pointed obtained the credit from Care Credit.

The LA Lites are supposed to be supplement bars.   The LA Lites were kept at their facility.  If you needed more, you could only take them 1 or 2 boxes at a time.  This is a strict guideline.  After a little more than a year, I was on my way for a normal weigh in and counceling session and passed right by the facility because I didn't see the sign.  I turned around twice to make sure I wasn't missing the facility.  I then begin to call their office, I didn't get an answer.  I drove back home and googled them to make sure I was dialing the correct telephone number.  To my surprise I began to see multiple articles about L A weight Loss and the fact that they closed their doors and left without any notice to their clients.  I also called the cell phone number I had and didn't get an answer.  I was never able to contact anyone again from L A Weight Loss.  I think I may have made a couple more payments to GE Money Bank and decided to stop.  Now I am being sued buy G E Money Bank to pay for services and products I can not get.  There should be a Class Action Suit against both L A Weight Loss and G E Money Bank/Care Credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-A-Weight-LossG-E-MoneyBank/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/L-A-Weight-LossG-E-MoneyBank-Care-Credit-Ripped-off-and-expected-to-continue-to-pay-Jacks-722708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L A Weight Loss/G E MoneyBank