Complaint Review: L D Performance Health

• Submitted: Sat, September 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Solvang California
L D Performance Health
L.D.Peformance Health.com Internet U.S.A.

L D Performance Health charged my credit card 77.00 without my permission and with no explanation. Orem, Utah Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help

The companies name is L.D. Performance Health

I sent for a free sample of product: Pure Acai Berry for whick I paid $1.87 for shipping.

Two days later there was a charge on my credit card for $77.00 with no explanation except their company name : L.D/ Performance Health.com I did not order anything from them except the sample.

I tried to call the company seveal times. There was no answer or no way to leave a phone message.

Grade
Solvang, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-D-Performance-Health/internet/L-D-Performance-Health-charged-my-credit-card-7700-without-my-permission-and-with-no-expl-370524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L D Performance Health

We are here to help

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (U.S.A.)

We appreciate forums and boards that allow for customers of all products to vent or state their beliefs concerning a given product. We look at it as a great opportunity for us to share our vision and see it only as a positive. We understand your issue and acknowledge there have been others who have shared your same frustration. We recognize we are not perfect, but we are always seeking perfection.

We would like to take a moment and outline our whole marketing concept and emphasize it is very clearly outlined in our Terms and Conditions and made readily available and we actually require persons to verify it has been read BEFORE one chooses to take our sample. We offer a tremendously healthy product, in a trial size, at a greatly reduced price, in order to allow more people an opportunity to try our healthy product that would otherwise never had had the chance. In doing so, our intent is that when an individual tries our sample, they can make a decision as to whether or not they would like to continue to receive the product on a monthly basis. If they like the product, they do nothing and the product continues to come each month. If they choose they no longer want the product, no problem, all they have to do is go to the web address on the bottle (www.gohelpnow.com) and simply cancel the product. This usually takes less than 5 minutes.

We strive to do everything possible to make the product cancellation experience as easy and fast as possible for our customers. In the spirit of good customer relations, we have created a specific avenue for all who wish to give their feedback directly to us by visiting our Customer Support website and clicking on the "We Want to Hear From You" button. We hope this helps to clarify any misconceptions and invite any and all to visit our Customer Support website (www.gohelpnow.com), available 24/7/365 a week, for more information.