Port

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Slaughter Louisiana
L D Products
2500 Grand Ave Long Beach, California U.S.A.

L D Products Sold defective ink cartridges Long Beach California

Two years ago, I ordered 3 cartridges 1 of the 3 was replaced because it was defective. June 26, 2007, I bought 5 ink cartridges from LD products. On July 28, 2008, I called to report a defective cartridge and I was told it had been a year and they could not replace the defective one. But they did give me instructions how to make it work and to call them back if I continued to have problems. I tried and it did work for the first day but now it won't print anything. I called back August 4, 2008 and was told they will not replace the defective cartridge. I am now stuck with 3 defective out of 5 cartridges, I will never purchase another cartridge from LD Products again.

Sheila
Slaughter, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-D-Products/Long-Beach-California-90815/L-D-Products-Sold-defective-ink-cartridges-Long-Beach-California-359798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L D Products