Complaint Review: L. Lewis & Associates

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 06, 2004

• Reported By:kent Washington
L. Lewis & Associates
P.O. BOX 442 Summit, Illinois U.S.A.

L. Lewis & Associates work at home rip-off! Summit Illinois

Hello,

I am a 26 year old student that lives on her own. In this day and age, (as I'm sure we all know), it is very hard to make a substantial living. Harder yet is the fact that I attend a very expensive cosmetology school.

When I received my letter from L. Lewis & Associates, I was exstatic!! After all my research in the envelope stuffing field I had done, this one seemed the most professional and trustworthy. I would like to believe that maybe I should give it more time, but it has already been 3 weeks since I sent my order... leaving plenty of time for arrival.

Mr. Lewis, I am not here to accuse you or call names, but would hope that you understand what it is that you have done. You shouldn't get peoples' hopes up of a happier, stress-free life unless you plan on helping them achieve that goal. As for me... I guess I'll take your advice & quit hoping that something could be as good as it seems, JUST ONCE.

Jasmine
kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2004 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-Lewis-Associates/Summit-Illinois-60501-0442/L-Lewis-Associates-work-at-home-rip-off-Summit-Illinois-86766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L. Lewis & Associates