Complaint Review: L Lewis & Associates

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2003

• Reported By:Auburn Washington
L Lewis & Associates
P O Box 442 Summit, Illinois U.S.A.

L Lewis Ripoff stole money from an honest american boy Summit Illinois

Thanks Larry, you made my day... That money that I sent you, well I hope you enjoy it while it lasts, cause from what I hear your days of evil are limited.

I sent you a total fee of 55 dollars for group 1, and it has been twelve days and counting. I even checked your company out on the better business bureau, but i should have checked the bad business bureau first.

I could have used that money for lots of things, but i thought i was making a good investment. I was wrong. You are a bad man. I just hope that you get what you deserve. Just Remember, god hates liars and thievs, and one day his day of vengeance will come and smash down those who chose to not follow the ways of the ritcheous.

Tim
Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2003 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-Lewis-Associates/Summit-Illinois-60501-0442/L-Lewis-Ripoff-stole-money-from-an-honest-american-boy-Summit-Illinois-76055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L Lewis & Associates