Complaint Review: L. Lewis & Associates

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2004

• Reported By:O'Neill Nebraska
L. Lewis & Associates
P.O. Box 442 Summit, Illinois U.S.A.

L. Lewis & Associates Money sent with no package received = Ripoff Summit Illinois

*Author of original report: L. Lewis & Associates Aka Financial Resourceses Unlimited one and the same

This is a letter of discontent concerning L. Lewis & Associates. I read you ad in a local paper that i recive about working out of the home and having a weekly check sent. So naturally I called your number and followed the instructions to have information about the work sent to me. The information I received from your company was about sorting and mailing postcards and with different income groups depending on how many postcards a person wanted to sort and mail in a week.

Group #1 $200.00 weekly
Group #2 $400.00 weekly
Group #3 $800.00 weekly
Group #4 $2,000.00 weekly
Group #5 $5,000.00 weekly

Now I'm suse you are familiar with what your letters say, so there is no need of repeating it. As it goes I choose group #3 $800.00 weekly with a "bonus offer that doubles the pay rate". As of Dec. 19 2003 my cashier's check of $120.00 has been in the mail. The check that was needed to insure against curiosity seekers and the one-time processing and materials fee.

Well Sirs it has been four weeks and no package has been received on my part. I had even included extra money for faster shipping. I now have read other letters about L. Lewis & Associates, they allowed a week or two for there packages. I have waited four weeks with no reponse or hope. I even gave consideration and time because of the holiday season, and thought that might have had an effect on my processing and shipping.

Lucas
O'Neill, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2004 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-Lewis-Associates/Summit-Illinois-60501/L-Lewis-Associates-Money-sent-with-no-package-received-Ripoff-Summit-Illinois-76658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L. Lewis & Associates

L. Lewis & Associates Aka Financial Resourceses Unlimited one and the same

AUTHOR: Lucas - (U.S.A.)

BY searching Rip-Off Report.com I found out that L.Lewis & Associates Aka Finacial Resoures Unlimited are in fact one and the same and have scammed more inocent people than I first thought.