Complaint Review: L Lewis & Associates

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2003

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
L Lewis & Associates
P.O. Box 442 Summit, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

L Lewis & Associates ripoff Summit Illinois

These people will not stop sending me mail. I dont know how they got my address in the first place. I have never asked them to mail me anything. I have returned the mail to the sender 3 times and I just received the first one back. I dont even think that the street address that they provide is true.

It is a total scam. I checked online and it said that it is a ripoff. I am not interested. Can you please have them stop sending me mailings. I dont ever want to see a piece of mail again from them again.

Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2003 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-Lewis-Associates/Summit-Illinois-60501/L-Lewis-Associates-ripoff-Summit-Illinois-73492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L Lewis & Associates