Complaint Review: L. Lewis & Associates

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2004

• Reported By:roanoke rapids North Carolina
L. Lewis & Associates
Post Office Box 442 Summit, Illinois U.S.A.

L. Lewis & Associates ripoff Summit Illinois

I was ripped off and I want revenge. I ahve to have my money back or else, I will have to go a little further. I was sent this ad to send in money and that it would have me on my way to fame and glory. Lots of money, but I have not seen any as of yet and that have been a couple of months ago. Anyone thats willing to help get a lawsuit against these people can you please contact me. Thanks so much!!!!

Joann
roanoke rapids, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2004 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-Lewis-Associates/Summit-Illinois-60501/L-Lewis-Associates-ripoff-Summit-Illinois-79989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L. Lewis & Associates