Complaint Review: L. Lewis & Assoicates

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2004

• Reported By:south Boardman Michigan
L. Lewis & Assoicates
Pob442 Summit, Illinois U.S.A.

L. Lewis & Assoicates ripoff: I want to sue them. Want to help? Summit Illinois

I wanted to do the home mailing through L. lewis and Associates. I sent in all my information and a money or for 155 dollars. I waited for weeks. I contacted them and they said they never recieved my money or anything. I checked with the bank and the money order was cashed by L. lewis.

I want to sue. I will sue for $220,000,000. If you can help me with this suit I will guarantee you will get half of what I claimed. People should not be treated like this. I have 2 children no money and he took me for this scam. I want to cry because I felt cheated.

south Boardman, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2004 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L-Lewis-Assoicates/Summit-Illinois-60501-0442/L-Lewis-Assoicates-ripoff-I-want-to-sue-them-Want-to-help-Summit-Illinois-78131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L. Lewis & Assoicates