Complaint Review: L4hinc.com Aka Naked.com

• Reported By:Port Jefferson Station New York
L4hinc.com Aka Naked.com
l4hinc.com Internet U.S.A.

L4hinc.com Aka Naked.com Unauthorized charges from hook up service Internet

While reviewing my bank account, I noticed I was billed $29.99 twice, plus $2.00, and the name showing up was l4hinc.com I immediatley contacted my bank (commerce bank) and notified them of the situation. they were very helpful and filed a regulation e form for me, all I had to do was go to the branch and sign it, and they cancelled my debit card and issued me a new one so no one could use the old one again.

The bank deleted one of the $29.99 charges since they said it appears to have been a duplicate charge, but filed they regulation e form for the other 2 charges. I now see the $29.99 + $2.99 charge is still in my pending transactions, but likely due to the fact I am disputing them, so they wont post to my account just yet. L4hinc.com is apparently just one of a multitude of internet billing companies for different websites. My bank confirmed these charges originated from a dating / escort / hook up service called naked.com

Trying to deal with them is rediculous, they dont want to hear anything.

Port Jefferson Station, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/L4hinccom-Aka-Nakedcom/internet/L4hinccom-Aka-Nakedcom-Unauthorized-charges-from-hook-up-service-Internet-330106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L4hinc.com Aka Naked.com