Complaint Review: LA Cars Repo Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: john — glendale California
LA Cars Repo Inc.
19701 Sherman Way Winnetka, California USA

LA Cars Repo Inc. sold me a car that broke down in three days L.A. Cars Repo Inc sold me a car and br Winnetka California

On 6/25/2013 I purchased a car from the L.A cars Repo Inc. They promised me the car was in great condition therefore I agreed to pay what they wanted. I agreed to pay there interest rate which was so high but I i needed a car and establish my credit. I took the car home the car had coolant and oil leaks. I called them they told me not worry the car is safe well call you back. I trusted them while I was driving on the freeway two days later alot of smoke started pouring out of the engine so I pulled over and car wouldnt start.

I was stuck on the freeway for 4 hours and when I called them so i can tow the car to them they told me I have to pay half which was $100. The next day I went back they said we cant unwind the contract. Now I dont have a car and now Im stuck. The names of the individuals that i dealed with that are salesman that talk very fast to sell you a lemon car were Bryan, Alfrid, and Sal. They didnt try to help me in any way they just wanna get your money. I think no one should buy a car from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Cars-Repo-Inc/Winnetka-California-91306/LA-Cars-Repo-Inc-sold-me-a-car-that-broke-down-in-three-days-LA-Cars-Repo-Inc-sold-me-1064288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Cars Repo Inc.