Complaint Review: LA DERMANIQUE

• Updated: Sat, June 07, 2014

• Reported By: Dixie — Crete Illinois
LA DERMANIQUE
Internet USA

LA DERMANIQUE 844-670-0740 DERMANIQUE 844-670-0738 LMRACMPLTELUMERA TOTAL LA DERMANIQUE and LUMERA TOTAL is a dirty, low down, Internet Scam Greenville South Carolina

I ordered what was suppose to be a "free sample" for only $4.99 shipping and handling from la dermanique and lumera total. I looked all over for underlaying cost and found none. The only terms was "I had to be 18 years old".

I recieved my visa statement and had been charged $97.88 x's 2 as I ordered 2 samples of wrinkle cream from la dermanique. ( phone numbers for the scumb bags were on each charge as followers; 844-670-0738 and 844-670-0740 for 844670074dermanique.)   and 1 payment, for eye cream from lumera total was $87.67 ( no phone# given, just contact@trylu.com was give for a contact) and  1 payment to 8446700738mracmple for $65.75, for the same eye cream. I recieved a tolat of 4 bottles that ended up totaling $319.18, that was only suppose to be $19.99.

I had to make 3 phones calls to cancelled this crap,as by the way, it doesn't work. The reps were were nice and tried to be helpful, dermanique gave me 50% off each wrinkle cream order and said I would be getting two emails in about an hour to comfirm, when I asked for a comformatiom number.  The lumera total offered nothing back, just said my 14 free day trail was up and it had been over 30 days since I ordered. the trans.

date was 05/19/2014 and post date was 05/20/2014, on 3 orders and T.D 05/22/2014 and post date 05/23/2014 on one, so you don't even get 14 trial days before 30 days are up. to make a long story short, I could not return it, as my time had expired and the bottles had been opened. You come bank it, I will be calling better bussinss and  consumer protection of the state of illinois, and my credit card company!!!

(((REDACTED))) comcast.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-DERMANIQUE/internet/LA-DERMANIQUE-844-670-0740-DERMANIQUE-844-670-0738-LMRACMPLTELUMERA-TOTAL-LA-DERMANIQUE-a-1152930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA DERMANIQUE