Complaint Review: LA FITNESS - BODY OF CHANGE

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2007

• Reported By:miami Florida
LA FITNESS - BODY OF CHANGE
lafitness.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

LA FITNESS - BODY OF CHANGE fraudulent billing, breach of contract, no reimbusrsement, no contact info or sales rep available Miami Florida

I singed up for Body fo Change back in August of '06. After various missed appointments, we finally got started with our personnel trainers. Eventually, she left and we were left without any trainers. Various appointments were scheduled to allocate a trainer but all were dishonored by management. We were charged $800 even after we were left without trainers and thus far, after 5 months it has been impossible to get reimbusrment.
'
Two months ago and after various letters, phonecalls, etc we were finally promised to get reimbursment, but so far, nothing. furthermore, website is not user friendly, they offer no phone number to call, their "live chat" was a hoax, etc...I know from various other people that it is fairly common that trainers tend to miss their scheduled appointments and nothing happens, there is nobody responsible to fix problems.

Aside from that, one day my locker was vandalized and all the cash I had in my wallet was gone. Even though I understand they cannot be held responsible nor can they place video cameras en the locker rooms, I was surprised that NOBODY ever showed any interest in my case.
between both incidents I have written in excess of ten letters to corporate offices. Not once have I received a reply.

Jack
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-FITNESS-BODY-OF-CHANGE/Miami-Florida-33179/LA-FITNESS-BODY-OF-CHANGE-fraudulent-billing-breach-of-contract-no-reimbusrsement-no-251408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA FITNESS - BODY OF CHANGE