Complaint Review: LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS

• Submitted: Mon, May 01, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:winter park Florida
LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS
Alafaya Trail Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS ripoff Orlando Florida

Don't let them talk into signing up for the trainer. I signed up and after paying 500.00 a month. I can't seemed to get trained. First, they told me they didn't have enought trainers so I was assigned to a manager which was great except that I would schedule and training and he wouldn't be there.

So, after complaining they set me up with another trainer and again I showed up but, the trainer didn't and to hoot no one could help me they just said it was computer problems. So, here we go again with a NEW trainer. Well, he didn't even know how to use the equipment nor did even bother watching me to see if I did it right.
So, I wanted to cancel and after hearing the song and dance that they where going to hire more people...just hang in there they said...well when your paying so much a month it gets aggervating. So, know I finally get a new trainer and he is good but, has a family emergency and has to leave to for 10 days.

You would think for the money your paying they would find someone to fill his spot while he was away...not a chance...

Most unorganinzed group I ever seen...Not worth the aggervation or the money. So, I am trying to cancel and they are telling me I have to pay for half of a year. For what? they didn't live up to there agreement.....

Michelle
winter park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-FITNESS-PRO-RESULTS/Orlando-Florida-32825/LA-FITNESS-PRO-RESULTS-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-189470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS