Complaint Review: LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Ray — orlando Florida USA
LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS
orange blossom trail orlando, Florida United States of America

LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS pro results Ex trainer assistant manager for la fitness, disrespect, lies, harrasment, all part of the job.. orlando, Florida

I worked for La fitness for over two months as a trainer assistant manager (TAM). I should of realized something was wrong when they wanted to hire me the same day. My job was to sell personal training programs. The GM of pro results was constantly harassing me to get appointments. I had to make most of my appointments from the gym floor, which meant I went around bothering people, most of them have already been approached by other TAM's. The GM and WGM got most of their appointments set up by membership sales. I asked the GM why I barely got set up for appointments and he said it's because I didn't speak spanish. He told me to lie to clients and to work their emotions in order to get a sale. I caught him on many occasions lying to me and others. We gave people people a free personal training session, but none of us were certified trainers. We made minimum wage and only got commission if we sold 10,000 dollars ever two weeks. They tell you to do things that you never see them doing, they say most of the sales come from the gym floor, but you will barely see them doing that. I knew the GM wanted to get rid of me because I stood up to him and questioned his managment skills. The GM was transfered to another location and he told the new GM to fire me, a fellow worker informed me of this. I wasn't making any money and was tired of the b.s. so I told the new GM I was quitting at the end of the week, he said I might as well quit now, so I did. I came to La fitness motivated with high hopes of a career, but left disappointed with La fitness and their managment. Don't get fooled by them, they don't care about their clients or employees, their all about making money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-FITNESS-PRO-RESULTS/orlando-Florida-/LA-FITNESS-PRO-RESULTS-pro-results-Ex-trainer-assistant-manager-for-la-fitness-disrespec-495961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA FITNESS, PRO RESULTS