Complaint Review: L.A. FITNESS - PRORESULTS

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2007

• Reported By:Cerritos California
proresults.org Internet U.S.A.

*Consumer Suggestion: Pro-Results; USA PT, LLC; and Body of Change (all the same entity)

I have had the worst time trying to contact management regarding sexual harrassment, unprofessional conduct of staff, and the cancellation of my contract. I was trained by at least two staff members who had noticeable fowl body odor during training sessions, and was sexually harrassed by two trainers;

one of which proceeded to call my personal cell phone after hours to ask for a date even after I demanded that he not call me again. I was treated unprofessionally by staff when attempting to resolve issues.

Their system lost my trainning appointment several times, the trainner often times would neglect to call and set me up with a different trainer when he couldn't be there, and the staff was untrained on how to look-up simple member information.

I was also told by staff at Cerritos L.A. Fitness Pro Results that I couldn't have a customer service number to file a complaint with Pro Results because they no longer gave out the number. I am currently in the process of trying to cancel my membership and am experienceing difficulty making direct contact with Pro Results headquarters. I pay $154.00 monthly for nothing.

I can't even locate there business on-line anymore. About two or three months ago, they did have a website that had no corporate contact information on it, but now I can't find anything accept fraud postings. DON'T EVER JOIN PRO RESULTS WITH L.A. FITNESS. IT IS A SCAM!

Cerritos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-FITNESS-PRORESULTS/internet/LA-FITNESS-PRORESULTS-LA-FITNESS-MAJOR-SCAM-CERRITOS-Internet-258150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L.A. FITNESS - PRORESULTS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Pro-Results; USA PT, LLC; and Body of Change (all the same entity)

AUTHOR: Cherie - (U.S.A.)

"USA PT, LLC (Body of Change) is a separate legal entity from, and authorized providers of personal services for, LA. Fitness International, LLC. USA PT, LLC is registered in the state of Florida as a health studio...."

Louis Welch, Managing Member
2600 Michelson Drive
Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92612

For more info see: Florida Department of State Division of Corporations at sunbiz.org