Complaint Review: LA FITNESS/BODY OF CHANGE

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2004

• Reported By:Atlanta, GA Georgia
LA FITNESS/BODY OF CHANGE
1155 Mt. Vernon Hwy, Suite 600 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

BODY OF CHANGE - LA FITNESS Ripoff Dishonest & Utterly Disgusted Atlanta Georgia

On Saturday, May 29, 2004 I had a meeting with Mr. Brent Lee who is the General Manager of Body of Change in the LA Fitness HealthClub. We discussed personal training options and payment plans. After signing the 12 month contract we established who my personal trainer would be and a time to be trained. The established time was set for Tuesday, June 1, 2004 at 6:00a.m.

Monday, May 31, 2004, 4:30p.m., Mr. Brent Lee called my cell phone and changed the training session time to 6:30a.m. Tuesday, June 1, 2004, 6:30a.m. I arrived at LA Fitness and approached the Body of Change counter ready for my training session. I waited 25 minutes and started my exercise rountine alone. I exercised until 8:00a.m. and left LA FITNESS. Upon leaving I left word for Mr. Brent Lee to contact me at my office which he did promplty and apologized for his trainer being unreliable and not even showing up for my appointment. Regardless of Mr. Brent Lee's professionalism and promptness I feel there is an unreliable link in the chain.

I am currently trying to cancel my membership as it was my right to cancel by June 4, 2004 to No avail. I sent my cancellation in postmarked by UPS NEXT DAY AIR on June 3, 2004 and continue to be billed monthly charges. I despise LA FITNESS and Body of Change. I regret voicing any and all kind remarks about Mr. Brent Lee since he recieved by cancellation notice and all documented proof but has yet to fullfill my request.

Mr. Brent Lee is extremely unprofessional and lacking the skills of a professional businessman. Maybe a local votech business course would do him some good. This bridge has burned.

Ben
Atlanta, GA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-FITNESSBODY-OF-CHANGE/Atlanta-Georgia-30338/BODY-OF-CHANGE-LA-FITNESS-Ripoff-Dishonest-Utterly-Disgusted-Atlanta-Georgia-97990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA FITNESS/BODY OF CHANGE