Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Reported By: CJae — Alsip Illinois
LA Fitness
12080 S Cicero Ave Alsip , Illinois USA

LA Fitness Bad First Impression Alsip Illinois

On Saturday May 3rd, 2014, I came into the Alsip, Illinois, LA Fitness to sign up as a new member. After working with a rep. I decided to enroll. As I was sitting with the rep, I started to get alerts from my bank stating that I was being charged duplicate charges (3) by LA Fitness while I was still sitting there completing the enrollment. Mike apologized, spoke on the telephone to the “Operations Manager” whom he said instructed him to back out of the transactions and that my money ($279.00) would be returned to my bank account within 1 business day- by Monday. At that time I could come in to complete the enrollment process. I agreed to come in Monday after my funds were returned. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday have come and gone, no funds have been returned. I called Monday afternoon the Alsip Il club and asked a young lady to speak to the Manager. She informed me that the Manager was not available and after putting me on hold to speak to Mike, she returned to inform me that it would be Tuesday when I would receive my refund and teh manager would call me back and never did until the following day when I called the corporate ofice. I have also spoken to a representative at LA Fitness headquarters at 949-255-8100, the agent (Yasmine) informed me that it will take 3-5 business days for the transaction to “Fall off” which is UNACCEPTABLE. I was then put on hold to speak to a manager and then hung up on TWICE. Three days no refund and I still can't workout! Not Happy at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness-/Alsip-Illinois-6083/LA-Fitness-Bad-First-Impression-Alsip-Illinois-1144668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness