Complaint Review: LA Fitness Body Of Change

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:evanston Illinois
LA Fitness Body Of Change
1618 Sherman Ave Evanston, Illinois U.S.A.

LA Fitness Body Of Change waste of time and money Evanston Illinois

My wife signed up for a body of change trainer. she was promised a log book to chart progress. after multiple attempts over a 3 month time span, she still did not receive a log book. She became frustrated and did not know what exercises to perform at the gym. I understand that we had to wait out the 12 mo contract, but after I mailed in my request to cancel (60 days before the end of the year) my account was still charged another month. I learned on this website that i needed to use certified mail to cancel the contract.

I have read several complaints about this organization on this website, but none from my area so I wanted to warn anyone in the chicago area to be aware of this company's flaws and deceptions.

evanston, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness-Body-Of-Change/Evanston-Illinois-60201/LA-Fitness-Body-Of-Change-waste-of-time-and-money-Evanston-Illinois-296485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness Body Of Change