Complaint Review: L.A. Fitness International, LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: Sabine — Becker Minnesota USA
L.A. Fitness International, LLC
P.O. Box 54170 Irvine,, California United States of America

L.A. Fitness International, LLC Does not have a direct line, the customer service representatives hang up on you when you are trying to cancel. There are no direct calls and they do not offer fax in. I moved they said I qualified me I moved away where there was no other LA Fitness, my husband was laid off and I had to cancell both myself and my daughters membership and training they hung up on me and will not call me back! Becker, Minnesota

We moved from due to loosing our house, my husband is laid off and to afford a house we are renting I had to move too far away to continue our membership.

A gentleman was helping me and we where disconnected when I called back people would not answer and I was put on hold and one lady hung up on me when I called back to wait for another representative I was on hold for 38 minutes then someone picked up and then hung up righ away!

I have continued to try to contact someone and no success. I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness-International-LLC/Irvine-California-92619-1300/LA-Fitness-International-LLC-Does-not-have-a-direct-line-the-customer-service-represen-482357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L.A. Fitness International, LLC