Complaint Review: LA Fitness Marina Del Rey

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By:marina del rey California United States of America
LA Fitness Marina Del Rey
14045 Panay Way, marina del rey, California United States of America

LA Fitness Marina Del Rey SCAM ARTISTS, RIP OFFS AND THE CUSTOMER IS NEVER RIGHT. THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DENY ANY FAULT. THEY DON'T ISSUE REFUNDS FOR MISTAKES AND IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THEIR OFFER OF FREE TRAINING SESSIO marina del rey, California

The salesperson disregarded our verbal agreement by printing out a written agreement that was not based on our verbal agreement. He told me he would waive the sign up fee but that I would pay $50.00 plus the $320.00 for my January sessions.  He left the room to print out my contract. I signed it not realizing that the contract was not based on our verbal agreement.  The contract he printed had me pay $370.00 upon signing (which I did) and the first charge instead of being for February 6th like was agreed upon verbally he had put in January 6th. So they charged my card again a week after sign up for an additional $320.00.

I spoke to 3 different people at the club and only got the run around. I called corporate and they said they would try to help me get to the bottom of it.  I finally, last month was able to get a manager at the club, Angel, on the phone. He apologized and said that Quan had made a mistake. He said he didn't really want to let his supervisor know and if we could handle it amongst ourselves.  He offered me 3 free sessions.  I said no. I wanted my money refunded and he said he would get back to me. He never did.

I spoke to Alicia in Corporate and she said in one conversation that the Supervisor wouldn't allow me to be refunded. When I mentioned reporting them to the BBB she said she could try to get me refunded for the January payment but there wasn't much else she could do.  She then called me back and said because I signed the contract I was bound to it's terms whether the employee made a mistake or even mislead me or not!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness-Marina-Del-Rey/marina-del-rey-California-90292/LA-Fitness-Marina-Del-Rey-SCAM-ARTISTS-RIP-OFFS-AND-THE-CUSTOMER-IS-NEVER-RIGHT-THEY-JU-850685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness Marina Del Rey