Complaint Review: LA Fitness Ocoee Fl

• Reported By: lovely — orlando Florida
LA Fitness Ocoee Fl
1560 E. SILVER STAR RD ocoee, Florida USA

LA Fitness Ocoee Fl deceitful ocoee Florida

I signed up for the membership only and the sales rep tried to get me to signed up for the personal trainer. I told him no, and he started showing pictures of a girl he is trying. I told him no again I have to talk to my husband. He stated “that’s what they all say" and said my health is important and my husband will not allow me, than he started promising that he will give me 4 free sessions.  So I signed up. I was told I can cancel anytime. When I cancelled my membership, I was still being charged for the trainer.

I spoke with a la fitness rep and the stated the trainer is a year contract and I can't use the trainer unless I keep the membership. That was never explained to me. I was furious because I never used the trainer. I was told if I want to cancel I have to buyout my contract.  I'm trying to use my trainer now, since I paid for it but I will never signed another contract with LA Fitness. When this contract expires I'm ending my membership and will never go to LA fitness again nor recommend anyone to go to LA Fitness.  On top of  that the guy who offered the free training sessions is not there anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness-Ocoee-Fl/ocoee-Florida-34761/LA-Fitness-Ocoee-Fl-deceitful-ocoee-Florida-1113197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness Ocoee Fl