Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Kat — arlington Texas
LA Fitness
Little Road Arlington, Texas USA

LA Fitness Bennie smooth talking snake Don't sign any contracts with LA Fitness Arlington Texas

Never ever sign a contract at LA Fitness - especially for Personal Training.  With the exception of a few good ones, most stand around looking at their phone and you have to keep them on task which is really their job.  You can get better training just following around some muscle head.  In Particular, Bennie at LA Fitness in Arlington Southwest location will smooth talk you and unless you have an hour and a magnifying glass - YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF.  I stopped at Bennies desk after working out to inquire about personal training and he said give me 10 minutes of your time and I'll show you how fun it can be.  He was amazingly sweet and showed me some really awesome new excercises. Then we went back to his desk and this is when the BS started.  He began to talk so fast and was so vague I really should have known better.  What I heard was 26 sessions for $500 dollars which I thought was a sweet deal.  I told him I didn't have my glasses and couldn't see a thing and he said no problem.  What a mistake.  Within two months they had taken out 1200 dollars!!!  I had 10 training sessions!  When I called to talked to Bennie he wasn't so nice as before - imagine that.  Rather than hassle with it I just cancelled the debit card I put it on so they couldn't charge me any more.  I'm still haggling with Corporate to try and get some money back.  I can't even work out any more cause if I give them my new debit card number they'll charge it until they've gotten 5,000 dollars.  Turns out the 26 sessions was actually 200 dollars for 26 months. Again NEVER EVER SIGN A CONTRACT WITH LA FITNESS FOR PERSONAL TRAINING!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Arlington-Texas-76017/LA-Fitness-Bennie-smooth-talking-snake-Dont-sign-any-contracts-with-LA-Fitness-Arlingto-1107742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness