Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2007

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
LA Fitness
3000 Kellway Dr Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.

LA Fitness - Body Of Change I am a former employee at corporate ripoff Carrollton Texas

I am a former employee at the corporate office in Carrollton.
I have experienced first hand that this company is the most unorganized company I have ever worked for. They do not care about their employees, so you can expect them not to care about their consumers.
You are taught from the beginning that all our members at LA Fitness are whiners and will complain about anything. And that nothng is LA Fitness's responsibility. We are taught to hand the issue to someone else at the club level and not to get our hands dirty. We all know at the corporate office that the Body of Change employees who use the LA Fitness clubs to personal train our members are scammers. That they will say anything (lie) to get someone to sign that line for a contract. I got on an average day 20-30 calls of members upset that they were lied to about their contracts. You will NEVER see a copy of your contract after you sign it. Under no circumstances does LA Fitness mail a copy of it.
The managers there Orlando,Yvette and Kamini are useless. They will toss their work on other peoples plates. Kamini who is the assistant manager will never do what we ask her to do. If there is an elevated call, you can expect it not to be taken care of unless you ask her assistant Shelly to do it. Kamini will not do anything that she does not want to do. That is why members have to call back 10 times to get an answer to their elevated question.
There is a very high turn over rate there. I think there are only 2 original people there , and by original I mean that started in Sept/Oct 06. All the rest are new. They just recently changed the system of customer service where members cannot call in, they now have to go through their local clubs if they have issues. They do not care about existing members, just potential members

Amber
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2007 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Carrollton-Texas-75006/LA-Fitness-Body-Of-Change-I-am-a-former-employee-at-corporate-ripoff-Carrollton-Texas-247904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness