Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Reported By: Claytonf — Columbus Ohio
LA Fitness
260 Graceland Blvd Columbus, Ohio USA

LA Fitness LA Fitness delays cancellation of training contract Columbus Ohio

LA Fitness fired my trainer earlier this year. Since then it has been difficult to find a trainer. there are too few trainers to schedule conveniently. Some of the current trainers do not wear LA Fitness uniforms, they do not ask about fitness goals, and they do not listen to clients. Equipment is scattered all over the gym and the place is sloppy.

I sent in a canellation of my training contract to corporate headquarters in Irvine California, as per instructions on the LA Fitness web site. This certified letter was mailed Sept 21 and was delivered Sept. 24. It is not October 13 and my training account remains untouched and I have not heard from LA Fitness.

I am requesting all my money back. I know some friends who have gotten full refunds and I want the same consideration. Very unsatisfied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Columbus-Ohio-43212/LA-Fitness-LA-Fitness-delays-cancellation-of-training-contract-Columbus-Ohio-1091603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness