Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Reported By: Eddie — Lake Balboa California United States of America
LA Fitness
2600 Michelson Drive #300 Irvine, California United States of America

LA Fitness Unable to get a copy of my Contract Irvine, California

I've been requesting a copy of my contract aka agreement and apparently since this was done so long ago, over 16 years, before they had an electronic system in place apparently it is impossible to get it!

I went to a branch and they told me that I needed to contact corporate, I called corporate and they told me that I needed to go into the branch.

Ah, Bureaucracy at its best!   I guess thats what I get for being a loyal customer for 16 years!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Irvine-California-92612/LA-Fitness-Unable-to-get-a-copy-of-my-Contract-Irvine-California-853136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness