Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Reported By: TXMAN — Fort Worth Texas
LA Fitness
1861 Main St. Keller, Texas USA

LA Fitness Unethical management Keller Texas

This place has the most unethical management I've ever encountered. When I went to downgrade my membership in 2013, I was told I could only do so in person, during specific hours speaking directly to the general manager. It took me a month to do so and only when I threatened to cancel.

Months later when I decided that the rude staff and the over-chlorinated pool were too much for me, I cancelled my account. I was given a date by when my cancellation would process (because you pre-pay your first and last month at the beginning). I was very surprised several months later to see that they had not cancelled me and had continued to bill my credit card. When confronted with this, the general manager insisted I provide proof and refused to refund me. When I insisted she threatened to have her staff bounce me out of the gym.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2014 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Keller-Texas-76244/LA-Fitness-Unethical-management-Keller-Texas-1149675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness