Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Liz — Lancaster Pennsylvania U.S.A.
LA Fitness
1300 Lititz Pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

LA Fitness Don't waste your Time, Join Planet Fitness!! (NO I DO NOT WORK THERE) Lancaster, Pennsylvania

I joined this gym in July, and they are quick to sell you their personal training, it sounds great, someone to motivate you, help you reach your goals, tell you how to eat, and give you work outs for the times you aren't training. Well I carry this book to the gym every time, and it's pages are empty. I was told to 'eat good', and the guy who trains me just counts, he counts to 12 for me, cause that's hard. I called the 'corporate #', and that's a joke, they are quick to hang up on you, and tell you there is no one but them to talk to you. I tried calling the gym itself, and I got threatened, and told to shut up, and not to go there anymore, so what you can continue to take my money? I've been calling since last Thursday, and someone named Brad, still hasn't called me yet. Take your business elsewhere, the reviews are all true, the complaints from everyone are all true!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17601/LA-Fitness-Dont-waste-your-Time-Join-Planet-Fitness-NO-I-DO-NOT-WORK-THERE-Lancaste-946213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness