Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Reported By: Shawna — Leesburg Virginia United States of America
LA Fitness
1490 CLASSIC PATH WAY SE Leesburg, Virginia United States of America

LA Fitness Personal Training SCAM Leesburg, Virginia

I have had many issues with their so called Personal Trainers. I signed up for training twice a week.  In the last 3 weeks since joining, I've had 3 no shows by trainers.  When I complained each time, the other workers had to run around for about 15 mins trying to find me another trainer to work with.  I explained that I just wanted to lose a few pounds and get healthier.  However, the my 1st day of training w/my 1st trainer (I've been w/ 4 different trainers so far) decided to have me do their 101 program (I think that's what it's called).  Basically, they have you do several exercises 100 times, then 50, then 25.  It was ridiculous.  Then half the time she didn't count the reps because she was too busy staring off somewhere else. Once she realized I was still there, she would start over counting.  She never measured me, never measured my body fat, never weighed me, or did any sort of health assessment.  None of that, just directly into having me do more reps than I could count.  Needless to say, I couldn't walk for 4 days after this session.  I've also also at every one of my sessions how the scheduling of the trainers works, because it seems like everyone is confused to me.  And, I have had 3 no showsWell, I've never gotten a straight answer on this.  Basically, I was told that some of the trainers are flaky and my trainer of the day wished me luck. I almost believe that the 1st & 2nd trainers were trying to get me to just not come anymorebecause they already had their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/Leesburg-Virginia-20175/LA-Fitness-Personal-Training-SCAM-Leesburg-Virginia-836283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness