Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Nathan — Vista California
LA Fitness
125 - North Twin Oak Valley Rd. San Marcos, California United States of America

LA Fitness Last year 2012, @ LA Fitness I was being harassed by member, I went to staff a number of times but it was never stopped all I got was promises that were never kept and the harasement conuitued San Marcos, California

*Author of original report: Harassment At LA Fitness, San Marcos Ca

Around September of 2012 I joined LA Fitness in San Marcos CA,.  Things were going well until i meet a member in Ralph Winchell, if that is his real name.  Mr. Winchell started in the locker room, is where the harassement started to begin and went on for two months even after reporting this problem staff. But all I got was false promises from staff, promises that were never kept.  So after two months of harassement  I thought I would leave and I got tried of the false promises.  So I tried to cancel my membership instead of the staff at LA Fitness cancelling my membership they put a freeze on my membership.  I was told by staff person at LA Fitness main office that I must pay the balance of $50.00. If I do I will be using a reloadable debt card instead of my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/San-Marcos-California-92069/LA-Fitness-Last-year-2012-LA-Fitness-I-was-being-harassed-by-member-I-went-to-staff-1041365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness

Harassment At LA Fitness, San Marcos Ca

AUTHOR: Nathan Wilson - ()

On April 18, 2013 around 10:13 am,
Received a call from a staff person Adam, at LA Fitness, Adam told me that he received a call from his corporate office, and that someone from his corporate office wanted to meet with me concerning Mr. Winchell's behavioral problem at the fitness center. Hopefully to put an end to Mr. Winchell's problem of harassing me there at the center.

Now I've been lied to before, how do I know that I'm not being lied to now like I was months ago.  I told Adam that I would be there at 9:00 am on April 19, 2013.  If someone lies to once what make it possible that they won't lie to you again?

tended