Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: megan — jenkintown Pennsylvania United States of America
LA Fitness
371 highland ave glenside, Pennsylvania United States of America

LA Fitness Abington PA Michelle Warton Extremely rude unprofessional service from a manager glenside, Pennsylvania

i stopped into the La Fitness in Abington at 371 Glenside Rd.  I had some questions regarding my account.  I asked the front desk girl named Emma, she said sure no problem let me get my manager.  The managers name was Michelle.  I wanted to freeze my account and inquire about the family add on from a sales person.  Michele was extremey rude from the get go, I did not have my barcode and i asked if i could be looked up by phone number.  she sighed and said oh great another one....and rolled her eyes at me.  She told me the freeze charge was going to be 10 dollars and that she would do my family add on right now too.  I told her i wanted to talk to someone in sales first and she told me she ll take care of it.. her tone and manner was very short and abrupt.  she was about to start my freeze when another member said they wanted to renew their account.  she then told me i would have to wait while she completed that because it was more important.  I was extremely offended by this.  she had me standing waiting for 15 mins when i walked over to a sales desk and asked them to help.  The sales guy finished my freeze very quickly and was very informative about the family accounts and the different types of accounts.  i took the information and i was leaving Michelle said to me when i was walking out "what do you have no patience or something"  in an extremely rude manner.  How can people like this work in the service industry.  I am extremely turned off by LA fitness now i really do not want to go back there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/glenside-Pennsylvania-19038/LA-Fitness-Abington-PA-Michelle-Warton-Extremely-rude-unprofessional-service-from-a-manage-817596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness