Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: TX member — United States of America
LA Fitness
3198 JUSTIN ROAD (FM 407), Internet United States of America

LA Fitness Charged multiple accounts for same person and same credit card Internet

LA fitness staff are either not trained to help customers well or only care to make their commissions.  I had taken a membership for 2weeks and was charged at $10.77 per week.  The sale agent never told me that I have to cancel my membership after 2 weeks, when the enrollment took place it was meant to be valid only for 2 weeks.  Not knowing I still have my weekly membership went to enroll my self on monthly basis at the cost of $32.46 per month.  Sales agent again enrolled me for monthly membership and never mentioned I have my weekly membership still active.  Recently as I was monitoring my credit card realized I had two accounts that I am being charged one weekly and another monthly. So the company made 2 mistakes, never told that we have to cancel our 2 week temporary membership, and secondly happily enrolled in another membership and never informed me That I was already active member.  The sad part is getting the money back for the double mistakes the sale agents had done.  No one at location can help in this matter they will direct you to go and talk to the corporate.  Corporate will find all loop holes and tell you it is your fault and never admits their faults.  I was changed $75.54 per month and the company love to make its money in anyway and hate to refund. There is no luck in getting back my money on the weekly changes that should have ended after 2 weeks.  This not the first time I had trouble with this company.  Be careful when you sign up try to clearly understand the exit criteria.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/internet/LA-Fitness-Charged-multiple-accounts-for-same-person-and-same-credit-card-Internet-992666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness