Complaint Review: LA Fitness

• Reported By: Hina — New Jersey
LA Fitness
Nationwide USA

LA Fitness Unfair Business Practices! Nationwide

Cancelled membership for three members in our family twice. Sent in the form once and still got charged. Cancelled the credit card, and started getting 5 – 10 calls per day. Sent in another cancellation form. From everything I was reading, cancelling at the club would be useless… they still keep charging anyway! Now, I just spoke to one of their “Operations Managers” who after listening to all of this said he would refund me for all three members for one month, but needed to update my billing information first!! I told him to mail me a check for the refund, and that he doesn’t need updated credit card information unless they’re going to try to bill further! He said OK, then I can’t help you, have a nice day! They are the worst company I have ever dealt with and would not recommend them to ANYONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Fitness/nationwide/LA-Fitness-Unfair-Business-Practices-Nationwide-1150000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness