Complaint Review: LA Fitness/Body Of Change -

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Frisco Texas
LA Fitness/Body Of Change -
9091 St. Hwy. 121 Frisco, Texas U.S.A.

LA Fitness/Body Of Change - Personal Training Deception Frisco Texas

I joined LA Fitness and Body of Change Personal Training for one year beginning Nov. 2006. I stated I wanted to work out 3 hours per week for one year in the AM at 5:00 or 5:30. Throughout the course of 9 months I went through 8 trainers, many of whom were inexperienced and certainly not reliable, failing on many occasions to show up without any notice to me at all.

I contacted the managers of Body of Change many times, each time promising to take good care of me and "find me the right trainer." The managers of Body of Change changed at least 3 times during this time frame.

I have spoken with Karen in Florida who is a Member Services Manager, and the only thing she has done is promise to refund me for services they charged me for after the year was up. She promised I would be contacted by others because "they don't refund for unused training." I have heard from no one else and she no longer returns my calls. The local club states they have nothing to do with refunds.

They have breached their contract in my opinion as I made it expressly clear when I needed to do my training. Their trainers are lazy and inexperienced, and they are completely unprofessional. I am due over $3.000 in pre-paid training.

Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-FitnessBody-Of-Change-/Frisco-Texas-75034/LA-FitnessBody-Of-Change-Personal-Training-Deception-Frisco-Texas-304795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Fitness/Body Of Change -