Complaint Review: LA Furniture Store

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: clay — austin Texas
LA Furniture Store
www.lafurniturestore.com www.lafurniturestore.com, Select State/Province USA

LA Furniture Store Did not honor an exchange of damaged item on delivery www.lafurniturestore.com California

*Author of original report: Issues Solved!

*UPDATE Employee: Our Offer to Customer

The furniture was delivered without my knowedge, and when I made it home from out of the country, the crates were just sitting on my sidewalk for who knows how long. As I inspected the furiture I found 4 damaged Items(2 pieces of the sectional couch and 2 bar stools). I filed a claim on lafurniturestore.com, and many days later recieved an email stating they would honor an exchange of the in expensive bar stools but would not honor and exchange for the sectional I paid many thousands of dollars for! there reasoning was that I didnt put any damages on the delivery reciept... despite my emails emplaining I was not present for the deliver, nor did i ok the delivery to be left or released to someone else in my absence!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Furniture-Store/wwwlafurniturestorecom-Select-StateProvince/LA-Furniture-Store-Did-not-honor-an-exchange-of-damaged-item-on-delivery-wwwlafurnitures-1171709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Furniture Store

Issues Solved!

AUTHOR: clay goodman - ()

I was Contacted By Luis with costomer service. He was great to work with and replaced the damaged furnature!!

THANKS

Our Offer to Customer

AUTHOR: Oleg - ()

This customer was offered a replacement for the bar stool and wss offered $200 to repair the sofa. The customer refused the offers, we are asking the client to let us know if there is another resolution they can propose.