- Report: #1167291
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: LA Furniture company
LA Furniture companyNationwide USA
LA Furniture company VIG Con artists, unprofessional, bait n switch, liars, third world wanna be business Los Angeles Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I had bought furnture from LA furnture before and was satisfied. Well I was moving and wanted to plan my move so I placed an order to purchase my furniture so it would be ready when I was able to move in. I called LA furniture and talked to some clown named Jeffery. I placed my order and paid 25% down to have them order from china. I placed the order in March of 2014. I called them May 1st and said I should be ready for delivery for the rest of my items by second or third week in May. They said "fine" we need the remaining 75% of what you own and then we can schedule a delivery date. I paid the remaining balance and as soon as they got my money they said "oh, we thought we had you furniture in the warehouse"? So now they had to re-order??? These pricks sold my furniture to someone else right out from under me and lied to me about it!!! These unprofessional pricks didnt give me $1 dollar off my purchase nor did they even set it up for me upone delivery!! Long story short I got my furniture third week of July!!!!! This is how 3rd world s*** bags run their third world business's! No professionalism, no class, no service just lies and b*******! LA furniture is ran by a bunch of shady characters !! B ware!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Furniture-company/nationwide/LA-Furniture-company-VIG-Con-artists-unprofessional-bait-n-switch-liars-third-world-w-1167291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.