Complaint Review: LA LUMERA

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Lucie — Hammond Indiana
LA LUMERA
Internet USA

LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-LUMERA-/internet/LA-LUMERA-LA-DERMANIQUE-my-account-was-charged-by-Lumera-8767-Dermanique9788-as-pe-1161147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA LUMERA