Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss Center Tanasbourne

• Updated: Sun, March 01, 2009

• Reported By:Aloha Oregon
LA Weight Loss Center Tanasbourne
laweightloss.com Internet U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss Center Tanasbourne I had 8 weeks to finish, but they had been put on hold and I have not even been notified that they closed. Hillsboro, Tanasbourne Internet Oregon

I think that I should be reimbursed for the time that I had left. I, also should have been notified that they were closing and been offered an option as to what I could do.

Aloha, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss-Center-Tanasbourne/internet/LA-Weight-Loss-Center-Tanasbourne-I-had-8-weeks-to-finish-but-they-had-been-put-on-hold-a-429573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss Center Tanasbourne