Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss / Pure Weight Loss

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:bensalem Pennsylvania
LA Weight Loss / Pure Weight Loss
Neshaminy Blvd, Bensalem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss / Pure Weight Loss Not open to give products or refunds Bensalem Pennsylvania

I recieved a letter from LA Weight Loss stating they were closing down and I should come in to pick up my remaining product and file for a refund. I tried calling the center numerous times before the closing date of Jan 4th, and stopped by on 3 seperate occasions only to find the doors locked/lights out. These were all during normal business hours. I could not for the life of me figure out when they were going to be open so I could get my remaining product - I tried calling the main customer service number (only to get a fast busy signal), I emailed, and I called my center.. No luck.

They really made it difficult for clients to cash in what they had left during those last weeks.. I think the only way I would have gotten anything would have been if I had camped out! Every lunch break / after work drive by I made they were closed.. When were they even open?? 1am when no one is around?? Come on now.. Makes me think they had no intentions of giving out product at all to begin with if they made it so hard for customers to track them down.. Good luck getting a refund! :/

Kim
bensalem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss/Bensalem-Pennsylvania-19020/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss-Not-open-to-give-products-or-refunds-Bensalem-Pennsylvan-298557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss / Pure Weight Loss