Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss/ Pure Weight Loss

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Langhorne Pennsylvania
LA Weight Loss/ Pure Weight Loss
4201 Neshaminy Blvd Bensalem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss/ Pure Weight Loss Paid for a year in advance (August 2007) and the doors are closed. Bensalem Pennsylvania

I joined this weight loss group quite a few years ago and did quite well. Went back to rejoin in August 07 and paid in advance for a full year plus product. When I went to get checked in there was a note on the door saying limited hours only effective immediately. None of the hours would work for me. Now I find out that they are out of business. They owe me product and 8 months of a refund. Nobody answers the phone and the place is empty.
They did inform me of a name change, but that nothing else would really change. Hmmm, now how do I go about getting my money back. This place is certainly not cheap. Now I am fat and broke!

Chris
Langhorne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss/Bensalem-Pennsylvania-19020/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss-Paid-for-a-year-in-advance-August-2007-and-the-doors-ar-296391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss/ Pure Weight Loss