Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:my city New York
LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss
Hannaford Plaza Wolf Rd Colonie, New York U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss Changed names closed did not fulfill contract made me GAIN 30 pounds!! Colonie New York

LA Weight Loss made me GAIN weight, and promised me a refund. Then they changed names to Pure Weight Loss. Then they close dup shop. I never recieved the full contractual services and products, either.

Throughout my case, they changed my program several times - they said it was to make it work for me - in reality it was because my weight kept INCREASING.

I spent a TON of money. I did not recieve all the promised services. Their guarantee is not being fulfilled.

I have my notes from the entire time with them - including contradictory notes. I have a copy of the emails their nutritionist/dietician sent to my doctor - admitting they were stumped. At one point they told me not to eat the food bars - they suspect I am alergic to them. I am still waiting for a refund for those as well.

Basically, I must be the most dissatisfied customer they've ever had. I GAINED 30 pounds!!! And now I wish I had been in their office every day making a fuss instead of (so it seems) letting them just make more false promises.

Jess
my city, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss/Colonie-New-York-12205/LA-Weight-Loss-Pure-Weight-Loss-Changed-names-closed-did-not-fulfill-contract-made-me-GA-301217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss - Pure Weight Loss