Complaint Review: LA Weight Loss

• Submitted: Thu, May 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:bel air Maryland
LA Weight Loss
Festival Mall Bel Air, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

LA Weight Loss ripoff Bel Air Maryland

LA WT Loss owes me money from my contract. I went to the center one day to be seen and the office was closed. I was not warned about the closing. There was a notice on the door stating where you can send a copy of your contract, however when I did that it was returned to me saying the address did not exist. Also the notice on the door stated that you can go to jenny craig and they will honor your contract, but when I did that Jenny craig did not honor my contract with LA WT. loss. I am so disgusted and fustrated. When will this issue be resolved so people can get a refund of their money. I really did like the program because it helped me lose weight.

Shontell
bel air, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss/Bel-Air-Maryland-1014/LA-Weight-Loss-ripoff-Bel-Air-Maryland-451734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss