• Report: #281979

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2007

• Reported By:Pahrump Nevada
LA Weight Loss
Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LA Weight Loss LA Weight Loss, a Ripoff!!! Las Vegas Nevada

I was about 6 months into the program when medical issues took me over and I was put on "hold". When I was ready to get back on the program and take myself of "hold", I called the center. The line had been disconnected. I called the 1-800 number, left numerous messages, no call back. Then I called the center nearest to me, St. George, UT. No answer, no call back. This is extremely frustrating and stressful. I have invested about $850.00 into this program and I want my money back!!! This is so unprofessional of a company to shut their doors overnight and not even give a warning!!!

Mallory
Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Weight-Loss/Las-Vegas-Nevada/LA-Weight-Loss-LA-Weight-Loss-a-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-281979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Weight Loss